We’re really looking forward to Easter so have been scouring Pinterest for some seasonal DIYs to try over Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday whilst we are closed. Here are just a few of the Easter crafts and DIYs we’ll be trying this weekend.
1. Bunny Hand Puppets by Pearl Bee
Felt is a really easy fabric to work with, and great to use with kids. This bunny hand puppets DIY will be great for all the family to get involved with. Why not personalise your bunny hand puppet with Tulip Paint?
2. DIY Marbled Eggs from Camille Styles
3. Square Bunny Knit Tutorial by Lebenslustiger
4. Bunny Jars DIY from Torie Jayne
5. DIY Bunny Paper Plate Purse by Mer Mag
This DIY couldn’t be simpler and we think it looks great!