Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
DPD Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 10:30am Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends or bank holidays)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
Leaves have been used as a natural food wrapping for millennia. Our leaf shaped wraps are a reusable alternative to plastic kitchen wrap. Preserve foods of any shape or size. Pack a snack, cover bowls with leftovers, wrap up bread or sandwiches or vegetables and fruit just as you would do with cling film. Easy to use: Fold-to-fit, then press and seal with the warmth of your hands to create natural, breathable storage in seconds. Each wrap lasts 120 - 150 uses or up to one year. Made out of natural materials, a completely biodegradable alternative to plastic wrap. A great earth-friendly gift. Wash in cool soapy water. Do not heat.
- 3 leaves per pack: Banana (L) Cabbage (M) Perilla (S)
- Large 40 x 28cm | 16" x 11"
- Medium 30 x 24cm | 12" x 9"
- Small 21 x 18cm | 8" x 7"
An idea by Nick Forrester made by Suck UK