Photo Studio Hire Manchester
Photo Studio[row] [cell_23] The Fred Aldous Photography Studio is right in the heart of the Northern Quarter in Manchester City Centre. Our Studio offers both beginners and professionals a friendly and welcoming space. We have a shadowless product bench measuring 80(w) x 70(d)cm. The Area for larger shoots is 340(w) x 460(d)cm with 2x floor standing lights and the availability of a backdrop measuring 270(w) x 210(h)cm in the choices of white, black or grey. [/cell_23] [cell_13] Factors to consider
- We do not provide any training on the use of studio equipment
- You only pay for the backdrop you end up using
- If you run over on time we will have to charge you for the following hour slot
- The studio is not suitable for filming
Studio Prices[row] [cell_13] [circle]£15[/circle]
- from £15 per hour for the studio.
- Includes all lighting.
- (Please note a single 1 hour booking is £20)
- £5 per hour extra to use our camera.
- The camera is a canon 1300D.
- (tethered to our iMac if required)
- £5 extra per booking for every
- 1 metre of backdrop.
- (just the bit you stand on)
Book The Studio
Fred Aldous Ltd, 37 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1LW – email: email@example.com – phone: 0161 236 4224
Where to find us
We don’t have on-site parking, but the nearest Multi Storey Car Park is just round the corner: Church Street NCP
- Canon EOS 1300D
- Capture superb detailed images thanks to a large 18.0 Megapixel APS-C size sensor
- Read the full spec here
Extra equipment list:
- 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Editing programs available: All latest Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- A universal card reader which can transfer files to SD, Micro SD, Mini SD, Compact Flash Microdrive, amongst others.
- Constant light setup for product photography.
- Calumet Heavy Duty Tripod.