Archipops New Perspectives
2 Available to Order Online
2 in store at Manchester
1 in store at Leeds
1 in store at Sheffield
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Click and Collect - Free
- Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
A collection of six pop-up notecards, each featuring an icon of modern architecture.
A beautifully presented set of pop-up notecards with a coolly modern twist.
Presented in an attractive, souvenir box with paper-and-string closure, each notecard features a different pop-up design of a modern building.
A coloured background adds depth and luminosity to each pop-up. Each card presents interesting facts about the building on its reverse, making these cards not just beautiful, but informative as well. They are ideal to send to friends or family, or to keep as a lasting reminder of some of the world’s best-loved buildings.
The buildings featured are:
• The Guggenheim Museum, New York
• The Pompidou Centre, Paris
• Bauhaus, Dessau, Germany;
• Sydney Opera House
• Villa Savoye, Poissy, France
• Royal Festival Hall, London