Dylon Fabric Dye - Hand Use - Emerald Green
1 In stock
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
1st Class Royal Mail
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- 99% arrives next day Mon - Sat
DPD Next Day Delivery - One hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait in all day! (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester and Leeds shops. Usually ready within 1 hour
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
DYLON Fabric Dyes for hand use are perfectly suited for smaller items like vests, shorts or socks, and for delicates you'd rather not put in the machine like silk and wool.
- You will need 250g salt.
- 1 pack dyes up to 250g fabric (e.g. shirt) to full shade or larger amounts to lighter shade.
- Suitable fabrics: Cotton, viscose and linen. Silk, Wool, Polyester/viscose and polyester/cotton mixes will dye to lighter shade.
- Not suitable for Pure polyester, nylon, acrylic & fabric with special finishes.
- Wash separately for first few washes to remove any excess dye.
- Please note: Colour mixing rules apply (e.g. blue on red gives purple)
1. Weigh dry fabric. Wash thoroughly. Leave damp.
2. Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 500ml warm water.
3. Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with approx 6 litres warm water (40°C)
4. Stir in 250g (5tbsp) salt. Add dye & stir well.
5. Submerge fabric in water.
6. Stir for 15mins, then stir regularly for 45mins.
7. Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water and dry away from direct heat & sunlight.