FIELD NOTES Pack of 3 Notebooks - Black Ice
- 5 in store at Manchester
- 0 in store at Sheffield
- 0 in store at Leeds
WINTER 2016 QUARTERLY EDITION
Look no staples! The very first field notes without them. The books are PUR-bound, using an advanced polyurethane adhesive that’s both stronger and more flexible than regular perfect binding.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: Sappi McCoy 100#C Silk with a brute force, 1-color application of “DDC Orange” soy-based Saphira ink with soft-touch varnish.
- 03. Cover stamped with Crown “Black Ice” foil by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 04. Cover text embossed by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 05. Innards: Finch Paper Fine Smooth 70#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 2-color application of “DDC Orange” and “Frost Gray” soy-based Saphira inks.
- 06. Printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 07. Bound by Specialty Finishing Group, Elk Grove Village, Ill., with the Wohlenberg Quickbinder PUR system with Henkel TechnoMelt PUR 3365 glue and Henkel TechnoMelt GA 007A hinge-side glue.
- 08. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 09. Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm). 48 Pages.
- 10. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 11. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 12. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 13. UPC: 858493003479
Royal Mail Standard Tracked- £3.95 (FREE OVER £50) Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 11:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked- £5.95 Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 11:30am excludes bank holidays
Click and Collect - Free- Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours