Soft Polyurethane Foams ProCell S4 - 1.1kg
1 In stock
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
1st Class Royal Mail
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- 99% arrives next day Mon - Sat
DPD Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 3pm Monday to Thursday - One hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait in all day! (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester and Leeds shops. Usually ready within 1 hour
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
ProCell S4 Part A reacts with ProCell S4 Part B to form a very soft, medium density flexible polyurethane foam with a good skin. The system is designed to have a very slow rise, with a cream time of ~60 seconds, allowing plenty of time for mixing of casts up to 5 kgs in weight.
Key benefits of ProCell S4 include:-
- Soft and compliant foam with very low density (typically 150-180 kg/M3, 8-10 lb/ft3)
- Bright white colouring – readily and effectively pigmented
- CFC-free (Water blown) and non-flammable
- Easy to mix – 2:1 by weight or by volume
- Low viscosity allows for easy pouring once mixed
- Can be cut and shaped with appropriate tools
- Can be used with an additive to give a degree of fire retardance