Conte a Paris Pencil - Blanc/White 630
6 Available to Order Online
Available in Manchester (6)
Available in Leeds (2)
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Tracked 48
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 12:00pm
UPS Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 12:00pm Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester and Leeds shops. Usually ready within 1 hour
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The Conté "White" pencil is mainly used with the lead sharpened, the line is clear and the colour transparent.
- Recommended for : Contrasting, softening, lightening values for all types of subjects.
- Use : It is the essential complement for all the other pencils, and its main function is to hint on a volume etc... However, it can be used alone on coloured paper, especially black paper.
- Exist in only 1 medium graduation
- Length 176.5 mm / Diameter 8.5 mm / Lead diameter 4 mm