Conte a Paris Pencil - Fusain/Charcoal 728 2B
8 Available to Order Online
8 in store at Manchester
2 in store at Leeds
1 in store at Sheffield
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am
UPS Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 10:30am Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready within 1 hour. Use the Click & Collect button above to add to basket.
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The Conté "Charcoal" pencil gives a clean, dense finish of an intense black. It's special characteristic is that it does not break, making it easy to transport. Its advantage is that it blends perfectly with the iron red and sepia pencils.
- Recommended for : sketching long or rapid poses.
- Use : In pencil form, charcoal produces more accurate and carefully drawn lines than traditional charcoal and it does not dirty the hands.
- Graduations : H, HB, B, 2B
- Length 176.5 mm / Diameter 8.5 mm / Lead diameter 4 mm