Conté à Paris Pencil - Fusain/Charcoal 728 H
10+ In stock
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
1st Class Royal Mail
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- 99% arrives next day Mon - Sat
DPD Next Day Delivery - One hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so you don't have to wait in all day! (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester and Leeds shops. Usually ready within 1 hour
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The Conté "Charcoal" pencil gives a clean, dense finish of an intense black. It's special characteristic is that it does not break, making it easy to transport. Its advantage is that it blends perfectly with the iron red and sepia pencils.
- Recommended for : sketching long or rapid poses.
- Use : In pencil form, charcoal produces more accurate and carefully drawn lines than traditional charcoal and it does not dirty the hands.
- Graduations : H, HB, B, 2B
- Length 176.5 mm / Diameter 8.5 mm / Lead diameter 4 mm