Conte a Paris Pencil - Fusain/Charcoal 728 H
3 Available to Order Online
Available in Manchester (3)
Available in Leeds (1)
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Tracked 48
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 12:00pm
UPS Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 12:00pm Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester and Leeds shops. Usually ready within 1 hour
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The Conté "Charcoal" pencil gives a clean, dense finish of an intense black. It's special characteristic is that it does not break, making it easy to transport. Its advantage is that it blends perfectly with the iron red and sepia pencils.
- Recommended for : sketching long or rapid poses.
- Use : In pencil form, charcoal produces more accurate and carefully drawn lines than traditional charcoal and it does not dirty the hands.
- Graduations : H, HB, B, 2B
- Length 176.5 mm / Diameter 8.5 mm / Lead diameter 4 mm