Conte a Paris Pencil - Pierre Noire 1710 2B
7 Available to Order Online
7 in store at Manchester
1 in store at Leeds
1 in store at Sheffield
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am
UPS Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 10:30am Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready within 1 hour. Use the Click & Collect button above to add to basket.
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The Conté "Pierre Noire" pencil is a soft lead with a black that is dense, deep, indelible and matt. It is much appreciated for its use on all types of supports: sketch pad, kraft paper, linen canvas...
- Recommended for : nudes, landscapes, laying rapid sketches.
- Use : with a sharpened lead, the drawing is lively and accurate. With a half-worn lead, the work is more spontaneous and free.
- Graduations : H, HB, B, 2B, 3B
- Length 176.5 mm / Diameter 8.5 mm / Lead diameter 5 mm