Conte a Paris Pencil - Sanguine 610
3 Available to Order Online
3 in store at Manchester
2 in store at Leeds
1 in store at Sheffield
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Tracked 48
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am
UPS Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 10:30am Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready within 1 hour. Use the Click & Collect button above to add to basket.
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The colour of the Conté "Sanguine" pencil is a deep "rust" and its lines are easily blended.
With a sharpened lead : the drawing is accurate, the colour is transparent and if the work is lightly drawn the Sanguine pencil lets the texture of the paper appear.
With a half-worn lead, the opacity increases with the pressure exerted on the pencil.
- Recommended for : nudes, its colour recalls that of the skin when highlighted using white. Blending the colour creates the shading.
- Use : Sanguine is frequently used in sketching to draw the body. For more complex work, it's advisable to use Pierre Noire to emphasise the contrast and white pencil to highlight the areas of light on the body.
- Exist in only 1 medium graduation
- Length 176.5 mm / Diameter 8.5 mm / Lead diameter 5 mm