Conte a Paris Pencil - Sanguine XVIII eme Siecle 611
- 16 in store at Manchester
- 1 in store at Sheffield
- 3 in store at Leeds
With a sharpened lead : the drawing is accurate, the colour is transparent and if the work is lightly drawn the Sanguine pencil lets the texture of the paper appear.
With a half-worn lead, the opacity increases with the pressure exerted on the pencil.
- Recommended for : nudes, its colour recalls that of the skin when highlighted using white. Blending the colour creates the shading.
- Use : Sanguine is frequently used in sketching to draw the body. For more complex work, it's advisable to use Pierre Noire to emphasise the contrast and white pencil to highlight the areas of light on the body.
- Exist in only 1 medium graduation
- Length 176.5 mm / Diameter 8.5 mm / Lead diameter 5 mm
Royal Mail Standard Tracked- £3.95 (FREE OVER £50) Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 11:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked- £5.95 Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 11:30am excludes bank holidays
Click and Collect - Free- Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours