Conte a Paris Pencil - Sepia 617
10 Available to Order Online
10 in store at Manchester
2 in store at Leeds
1 in store at Sheffield
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
DPD Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 10:30am Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends or bank holidays)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The colour of the Conté "Sepia" pencil is reminiscent of burnt umber. This pencil shades easily. With a sharpened lead, you achieve an accurate and delicate finish. With a half-worn lead, the finish becomes more opaque as the pressure exerted on the pencil increases.
Recommended for :
- Rough sketches
- Nudes : enables the most contrasted parts of the body to be shaded
- Portraits : emphasises and highlights the value of a face
- Landscapes : instantly gives the colour of a tree trunk or the facade of a house.
Use : it can be used sparingly on its own but it can be blended with the Sanguine, White, Charcoal or Pierre Noire pencils for a more complex finish.
- Exist in only 1 medium graduation
- Length 176.5 mm / Diameter 8.5 mm / Lead diameter 5 mm