Dylon Wash & Dye
Make your selection
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Tracked 48
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 12:00pm
UPS Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 12:00pm Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester and Leeds shops. Usually ready within 1 hour
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
Wash & Dye is a unique all-in-one product for use in automatic washing machines that washes while it dyes. It is perfect for changing the colour of the fabric or simply freshening up an existing colour, and the results are permanent.
- Only dye up to 1kg fabric and always use whole pack, no more, no less.
- Dyeing might not cover stains, faded areas or bleach marks.
- After dyeing, wash separately for first few washes to remove any excess dye.
- Should any dye be left in machine, add a cup of household bleach to drum, add usual detergent & run machine empty on 40°C cycle.
- Remember polyester stitching will not dye.
The shade will depend on 3 things:
1. FABRIC TYPE
- Cotton, viscose & linen will dye to the full shade.
- Polyester/viscose & polyester/cotton mixes, will dye to a shade lighter than this.
- Wool, polyester, silk, nylon, acrylic & fabrics with special finishes, e.g. 'dry-clean only', cannot be dyed.
2. FABRIC AMOUNT
- Up to 500g fabric (e.g. 1 pair jeans) will dye to the full shade.
- A maximum of 1kg can be dyed, to a lighter shade.
3. FABRIC COLOUR
- Colour mixing rules apply, e.g. black dye on red fabric gives burgundy. Patterned fabric will often still show through.
1. Wearing rubber gloves, empty Wash & Dye powder into washing machine drum & add dry fabric.
2. Immediately run 40°C cotton cycle without pre-wash or economy setting.
3. Add normal washing detergent and run 40°C cotton cycle to remove excess dye from fabric.
4. Remove fabric and run final 40°C cycle with washing detergent to clean machine.
5. Dry fabric as normal, away from direct sunlight & heat.