FIELD NOTES National Parks Series E 3-Pack Memo Books Graph Grid
- 2 in store at Manchester
- 1 in store at Sheffield
- 1 in store at Leeds
Denali National Park by Dan McCarthy, Cuyahoga Valley National Park by Kim Smith, Olympic National Park by Daniel Danger.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: A variety of French 100#C papers, some with a few burly hits of opaque white under process cyan, magenta, yellow, and black soy-based Toyo inks.
- 03. Cover printed in two passes through a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 04. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Green Earth” soy-based Toyo ink.
- 05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher.
- 06. Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge round-corner machine.
- 07. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 11. FNC-43e Denali, Cuyahoga Valley, Olympic UPC: 858493003929
Royal Mail Standard Tracked- £3.95 (FREE OVER £50) Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 11:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked- £5.95 Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 11:30am excludes bank holidays
Click and Collect - Free- Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours