FIELD NOTES Pitch Black 3-Pack Memo Books Dot Graph
- 3 in store at Manchester
- 1 in store at Sheffield
- 1 in store at Leeds
The classic 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" Pitch Black memo books are available in 3-Packs with 60# Finch Opaque body paper in Dot-Graph or Ruled styles. They're bound with glossy black staples and sturdy 118# covers featuring a Field Notes-exclusive black/kraft duplex paper from French Paper Co. (see film below). The family also features a Pitch Black logo discreetly printed on the back.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: French Paper Co. custom-made 118#C “Pitch Black Duplex” (“Blacktop” and “Packing Brown Wrap”) with a brute force application of “Stephanite” (outside) and “Dachshund Nose Black” (inside) soy-based Saphira inks.
- 03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Light Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- 05. Bound with gloss black staple wire on a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- 06. Corners precisely rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07. Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10. All FIELD NOTES note books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 11. UPCs: FN-33 Dot-Graph: 858493003523, FN-34 Ruled: 858493003530
Royal Mail Standard Tracked- £3.95 (FREE OVER £50) Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 11:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked- £5.95 Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 11:30am excludes bank holidays
Click and Collect - Free- Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours