Print Making Book, The Book
1 Available to Order Online
Available in Manchester (0)
Available in Leeds (1)
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Tracked 48
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 12:00pm
UPS Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 12:00pm Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester and Leeds shops. Usually ready within 1 hour
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
This book is your complete introduction to the art of hand printing. With 23 projects to make, you will be guided through a plethora of techniques that include relief-, screen- and mono- printing – all using tools and materials that are easy to source and use at home in your kitchen, bathroom or garden. A printing press is not required for any of the projects. Vanessa Mooncie’s beautiful original designs will enable you to make your own printed greetings cards, crockery, cushions, silk scarves, jewellery, bag, even wallpaper, plus many more inspirational projects for fashion and home. With easy-to-use templates and beautiful step-by-step illustrations you can create that special, individual gift with handmade charm.
• 23 projects, covering items for the home, clothing and accessories
• comprehensive guidance on equipment required and setting up a workspace at home
• tips and advice throughout
• author’s hand-drawn step-by-step artwork
• project templates
• wide variety of printing techniques covered, from using carved erasers, lino and wood to
screens, stencils, gelatine and exposure to the sun