W&N - Clear Gesso - 450ml
2 Available to Order Online
2 in store at Manchester
1 in store at Leeds
1 in store at Sheffield
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Click and Collect - Free
- Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The new range of Artists' Acrylic Mediums, for professional artists, is the best range to use with Artists’ Acrylic, and has been specially formulated to:
* Ensure no loss of colour depth
* Offer excellent working characteristics
* Give you the control you need
* Maintain no colour shift from wet to dry when used with Artists’ Acrylic colour
This gesso is made from unpigmented clear resin which provides excellent tooth but dries completely clear, therefore it doesn’t change the original appearance of your ground. If you want to start your work from a coloured ground, you can make your own tinted gesso primers by the addition of acrylic colours. We recommend using up to 1 part Artists’ Acrylic colour with 4 parts Clear Gesso, and opaque colours will give a better result.
It is fast drying and provides a balanced absorbency. It dries to a flexible ground suitable for acrylic, oil and alkyd painting. It is also suitable for preparing a surface for pastel or charcoal.