W&N - Flow Improver
Make your selection
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
DPD Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 10:30am Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends or bank holidays)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The new range of Artists' Acrylic Mediums, for professional artists, is the best range to use with Artists’ Acrylic, and has been specially formulated to:
* Ensure no loss of colour depth
* Offer excellent working characteristics
* Give you the control you need
* Maintain no colour shift from wet to dry when used with Artists’ Acrylic colour
This additive increases the flow of acrylic colours, by breaking down the surface tension of the water. It is ideal for the application of areas of flat and even colour without changing colour strength. It is also effective for hard edge painting techniques, staining and water colour techniques. It maintains the stability of the colour and slightly slows drying, so colours will remain usable slightly longer when mixed with this medium.
If you want to dilute your colour significantly, we recommend using Flow Improver with your water, as this preserves the integrity of the paint film, ensuring the pigment remains sufficiently bound. Under-bound colour can appear blotchy, may become brittle or not adhere to the canvas well, all issues which are avoided if you use Flow Improver.