W&N - Glazing Medium - 250ml
2 Available to Order Online
1 in store at Manchester
2 in store at Leeds
1 in store at Sheffield
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
DPD Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 10:30am Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends or bank holidays)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The new range of Artists' Acrylic Mediums, for professional artists, is the best range to use with Artists’ Acrylic, and has been specially formulated to:
* Ensure no loss of colour depth
* Offer excellent working characteristics
* Give you the control you need
* Maintain no colour shift from wet to dry when used with Artists’ Acrylic colour
This is the best medium for creating glazes as it gives maximum transparency to the colour as well as enhancing colour brilliance. This enables you to build up thin layers of highly transparent colour to achieve luminous and glowing effects. The medium is translucent so it ensures no colour shift from wet to dry when used with Winsor & Newton Artists’ Acrylic.
The medium improves the flow of the colour to give you good levelling. It slows the drying time of the paint so colours will remain usable slightly longer when mixed with this medium. It dries to a completely clear flexible film with a high gloss finish. It can be mixed with colour or used neat as a clear glaze, but is not intended to be a varnish. It is highly durable and is water resistant when dry.