W&N -Slow Drying Medium 250ml
2 Available to Order Online
2 in store at Manchester
1 in store at Leeds
1 in store at Sheffield
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am excludes bank holidays
Click and Collect - Free
- Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready in 1 -2 hours
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The new range of Artists' Acrylic Mediums, for professional artists, is the best range to use with Artists’ Acrylic, and has been specially formulated to:
* Ensure no loss of colour depth
* Offer excellent working characteristics
* Give you the control you need
* Maintain no colour shift from wet to dry when used with Artists’ Acrylic colour
This additive slows the drying time of acrylic colour to give you more working time for extended blending and manipulation. A ratio of 1:1 volume doubles the drying time. Do not mix with colour above 1:1 as excessive amounts will cause the colour to become under-bound, thinner and slightly stickier in consistency. This additive has been formulated to match the consistency of the colour. This means that none of the characteristics of the colour are affected, except the drying time. You can mix Slow Drying Medium with any other medium in the range to slow the drying.