W&N - White Gesso - 450ml
1 Available to Order Online
0 in store at Manchester
1 in store at Leeds
1 in store at Sheffield
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
Royal Mail Standard Tracked
to get it by Saturday 4th*
- Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am
Royal Mail Priority Tracked
- Arrives in 1-2 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 10:30am
DPD Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 10:30am Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester, Leeds or Sheffield shops. Usually ready within 1 hour. Use the Click & Collect button above to add to basket.
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
The new range of Artists' Acrylic Mediums, for professional artists, is the best range to use with Artists’ Acrylic, and has been specially formulated to:
* Ensure no loss of colour depth
* Offer excellent working characteristics
* Give you the control you need
* Maintain no colour shift from wet to dry when used with Artists’ Acrylic colour
This gesso is made from the highest quality acrylic resin. It has a superior level of pigmentation to give maximum covering power, so one coat is usually enough. However we recommend using two coats for unprimed canvases when used with oil colour.
It is fast drying and opaque and dries to give an excellent level of tooth and a balanced absorbency. It dries to a non-yellowing, flexible ground suitable for acrylic, oil and alkyd painting.
It can be used straight from the pot; dilution is not recommended.