FIELD NOTES Mile Marker 3-Pack
Order within the next 3 hours 14 minutes
to get it by Saturday 4th*
Royal Mail Tracked 48 - Arrives in 2-3 days and is dispatched same day Mon-Fri if the order is placed before 12pm
UPS Next Day Delivery - If you place the order before 12pm Monday to Thursday (Not Weekends)
Click and Collect - Free - Choose from our Manchester and Leeds shops. Usually ready within 1 hour SUSPENDED COVID-19
Get 1 Mo Point for every whole pound spent.
Get 25 Mo Points for creating an account online.
Get 10 Mo Points for reviewing a product.
Find out more about Mo Points in our Points FAQ
Practical American design with a sense of familiarity and history. They have done it again. The tastemakers at Field Notes always produce the goods. Their 42nd release for spring is the "Mile Marker" Edition.
Bright, beefy covers made from Westrock Tango 12pt C1S and covered with Pantone Toyo inks. and when they’re gone, they’re gone forever.
- 01.Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02.Cover: WestRock Tango C1S 12pt “White,” with a thick, brute force application of Pantone soy-based Toyo inks specified by the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, stamped with Crown foil by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 03.Innards: Domtar Lynx Opaque Smooth 60#T “White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Horizon Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04.Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- 05.Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 06.Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- 07.Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- 08.Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09.FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10.All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 11.FNC-42 UPC: 858493003776